- 40 Field Training Hours
- Field Training is flexible to fit your schedule
- Training takes place after 5pm on days with scheduled SGA Classroom Fast-Track Training
- Call Trevor Rice at (360) 485-7123 to set your schedule
Tuition & Fees:
- 40 Hours of Field Training: $1,000.00
- Payments made by cash or check: no fee
- Credit cards (by phone): 3% transaction fee
- Credit cards (online w/ PayPal): no fee
- Financing Available through PayPal Credit.
Ready to take to the Field?
Purchase online with PayPal (Major Credit Cards, PayPal Balance, or Financing throughPayPal Credit) or call us today to reserve your seat with a check!
In addition to the 40 field training hours, students must complete 120 hours of classroom training from a licensed Washington home inspector.
We accept field training applicants who have completed classroom training with any licensed home inspection school in Washington, and offer classroom training for our students as well.
Q: Is there financing available?
A: Yes, we offer financing through PayPal Credit. This is only available when purchasing the course online.
Q: Who is teaching this course?
A: Trevor Rice and Steven Abbott instruct this course. Both are licensed home and structural pest inspectors, and both actively work in the industry.
Q: How do I register?
A: Add this course to your cart and complete the order, call Trevor Rice at (360) 485-7123, or fill out the form below.
Any other questions?