Are you ready to begin a new career as a licensed home inspector in Washington State? Look no further than the SGA Inspection Home Inspector School. Licensed and seasoned professionals, Steven Abbott and Trevor Rice, will take you through state-certified materials and live inspection training to give you the tools and knowledge you need to become a Washington-licensed home inspector.
About Our Home Inspector Classes
- Fast track course designed to help you meet the state requirements in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of disruption to your life.
- Only home inspectors school in Washington State taught at a home inspectors office with lectures being given by working home inspectors. Our chairs are comfortable, our computers run quickly, our instructors teach with detail, and our building is clean with plenty of free, safe parking.
- Washington State requires 160 hours of training before you can apply for a license; 120 hours classroom course and 40 hours of field training.
- The total cost for the 120 hours Fundamentals of Home Inspection course is $3,195. The cost of the 40 hours of field training is $1,000, making the combined cost of the classroom training and the field training is $4,195, payable by cash, check, or card. A 3% fee will be added for credit cards.
- This course has met the requirements set forth in Chapter 308-408B WAC, and approval has been granted for 120 classroom hours that may be used by home inspector licensees toward education requirements of RCW 18.280. Course approval # 331. The effective date of this approval is May 8th 2017 and will expire on May 8th 2019
- Students will be educated using the best available study material produced by The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), The Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors (EBPHI), The National Home Inspectors Examination (NHIE), & Carson, Dunlop & Associates.
Your Learning Environment
SGA Inspection offers training at our office in Lacey, WA. Our facility is quiet and comfortable, allowing for a distraction-free learning experience.
A portion of SGA Inspector Training takes place out in the field. You will gain hands-on experience and guidance from our industry professionals outside of the classroom.
Our goals for you are as follows:
- Prepare you to pass the Washington State home inspectors’ examination. Unlimited training test will be provided.
- Teach you how to write a professional report.
- Teach you how to use Google AdWords so you can be found when people search “home inspector”.
- Teach you how to perform a professional inspection.
Every registered student receives a free 6-month membership to InterNACHI. The benefits of InterNACHI membership are too numerous to list but will be extensively demonstrated during the course.
- 12-Day Course
- 120 Classroom Hours
- 40 Field Training Hours
- July 8th through 20th, 2019
- Week 1 (6 Days): Monday through Saturday, from 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Week 2 (6 Days): Monday through Saturday, from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuition & Fees:
- Course: $4,195.00
- $3,195.00 for the 120-Hour Classroom Tuition
- $1,000.00 for the 40-Hour Field Training
- Online Payment Fee: $125.60 for credit card, PayPal, or PayPal Credit payments. Waived for payments by check.
Ready to start your new career?
Purchase online or call us today!