- 12-Day Course
- 120 Classroom Hours
- July 8th through 20th, 2019
- Week 1 (6 Days): Monday through Saturday, from 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Week 2 (6 Days): Monday through Saturday, from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuition & Fees:
- 120-Hour Classroom Training Tuition: $2,500.00
- Online Payment Fee: 3% for credit card (by phone). Waived for payments by check.
- Financing Available through PayPal Credit.
Ready to start your new career?
Purchase online with PayPal (Major Credit Cards, PayPal Balance, or Financing throughPayPal Credit) or call us today to reserve your seat with a check!
Are you ready to begin a new career as a licensed home inspector in Washington State? Look no further than the SGA Inspection Home Inspector School. Licensed and seasoned professionals, Steven Abbott and Trevor Rice, will take you through state-certified materials and live inspection training to give you the tools and knowledge you need to become a Washington-licensed home inspector.
About Our Home Inspector Classes
- Fast track course designed to help you meet the state requirements in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of disruption to your life.
- Only home inspectors school in Washington State taught at a home inspectors office with lectures being given by working home inspectors. Our chairs are comfortable, our computers run quickly, our instructors teach with detail, and our building is clean with plenty of free, safe parking.
- Washington State requires 160 hours of training before you can apply for a license; 120 hours classroom course and 40 hours of field training.
- The total cost for the 120 hours Fundamentals of Home Inspection course is $2,500, payable by cash, check, or card. A 3% fee will be added for credit cards.
- This course has met the requirements set forth in Chapter 308-408B WAC, and approval has been granted for 120 classroom hours that may be used by home inspector licensees toward education requirements of RCW 18.280. Course approval # 331. The effective date of this approval is May 8th 2017 and will expire on May 8th 2019
- Students will be educated using the best available study material produced by The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), The Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors (EBPHI), The National Home Inspectors Examination (NHIE), & Carson, Dunlop & Associates.
Your Learning Environment
SGA Inspection offers training at our office in Lacey, WA. Our facility is quiet and comfortable, allowing for a distraction-free learning experience.
“What About Field Training?”
For details about SGA Inspection’s hands-on training outside of the classroom, contact instructor Trevor Rice at (360) 485-7123.
Our goals for you are as follows:
- Prepare you to pass the Washington State home inspectors’ examination. Unlimited training test will be provided.
- Teach you how to write a professional report.
- Teach you how to use Google AdWords so you can be found when people search “home inspector”.
- Teach you how to perform a professional inspection.
Every registered student receives a free 6-month membership to InterNACHI. The benefits of InterNACHI membership are too numerous to list but will be extensively demonstrated during the course.
Q: Does SGA offer field training?
A: Yes, for details call this number and ask for Trevor Rice.
Q: Is there financing available?
A: Yes, we offer financing through PayPal Credit. This is only available when purchasing the course online.
Q: Who is teaching this course?
A: Trevor Rice and Steven Abbott instruct this course. Both are licensed home and structural pest inspectors, and both actively work in the industry.
Q: How do I register?
A: Add this course to your cart and complete the order, call Trevor Rice at (360) 485-7123, or fill out the form below.
Any other questions?